Red kidney beans will be starchy if you cook for a long time, but it can help your weight loss program. Red kidney beans have a very unique taste and are suitable for making porridge and soup. Cooked kidney beans offer many weight-loss-friendly compounds, making them an excellent addition to an effective weight loss diet. Kidney beans are high in protein and fibre and contain proteins that can reduce the digestion of starches (carbs), all of which may aid weight loss. It is also an indispensable material for making salad and is very nutritious. This kind of bean tastes slightly sweet, but has only 2g of sugar/100g, and the texture is soft and glutinous after cooking. Colours range from deep red to maroon, and there are many varieties. It is one of the most common ingredients in Mexican cuisine for salad dressing.
Red kidney beans are one of the more nutritious beans, rich in vitamins A, B, C and E, and also rich in antioxidants, protein, dietary fibre, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and other nutrients. It has the effects of nourishing blood, enhancing immunity, helping cell repair and anti-aging. The most worth mentioning is that it contains no fat but high fibre, which can help lower cholesterol and control blood sugar. It is also suitable for diabetics. Vegetarians are also very suitable to eat more red kidney beans, as they do not eat meat. The meat itself contains nutrients such as iron and protein, so vegetarians can supplement the lack of iron by eating red kidney beans, thereby helping produce red blood cells and prevent iron deficiency anemia.
What is the Benefit of Red Kidney Beans? Can They Help Weight Loss?
- Prevent Diabetes
Red kidney beans are fat-free, but high in fibre, which can help lower cholesterol and control blood sugar. Diabetics are also suitable for eating red kidney beans.
- Prevent Anemia
Vegetarians can supplement the lack of iron by eating red kidney beans, thereby helping produce red blood cells. Red kidney beans can prevent iron-deficiency anemia.
- Prevent Diabetes
- Improve the Function of Spleen
Red kidney beans are more suitable for people with weak spleen and stomach. They are often used in diet therapy for high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, edema caused by various reasons, cooling off heat, detoxification, and strengthening the stomach.
- Improve the Function of Spleen
Red kidney beans have more dietary fibre and have the effect of moistening the intestines and laxative.
- Improve Digestion and Absorption.
People with poor appetite can eat some red kidney beans at ordinary times, which is also beneficial to increase appetite, speed up the body’s absorption and digestion of food, and achieve the purpose of improving appetite.
- Bodybuilding and Loss Weight
It is not difficult to find that obese people are also unable to eliminate the water and toxins accumulated in the body. The accumulation of fat over time has become stubborn obesity, and red kidney beans can improve because some residual substances absorbed in the body are retained in the body. The human body excretes these toxins and residues together.
- Rich in Folic Acid.
Every 100 grams of red kidney beans contains 130 micrograms of folate. This is important for pregnant women. If the folic acid in her body is insufficient, it may affect the fetus. If it damages the brain and nervous system, there is a chance to suffer from neural tube defects.
- Improve Digestion and Absorption.
Precautions for Eating Red Kidney Beans?
- It contains galacto-oligosaccharides and phytohemagglutinin. These substances may irritate the mucous membrane of the digestive tract, cause allergic reactions, and may cause gastrointestinal discomfort. Therefore, it is recommended that you cook red kidney beans at high temperature until they are fully cooked.
- For people with weak intestines and stomach and insufficient digestion ability, pay attention not to eat too much red kidney beans.
- Those who need to limit protein and potassium intake should eat less
- People who have flatulence and diarrhea in the stomach are not recommended to eat red kidney beans
- According to some studies on the natural toxins contained in edible plants, the common natural phytotoxin of red kidney beans is phytohemagglutinin, LECTIN. lectin that can be extremely harmful if eaten in large amounts. However, cooking destroys this lectin, making cooked kidney beans perfectly healthy. Avoid eating uncooked or undercooked red kidney beans.
How to Choose High-quality Red Kidney Beans?
- First of all, when purchasing red kidney beans, it is best to go to non-staple food stores and supermarkets with refrigeration equipment.
- When buying beans, choose those with uniform grain quality, and try not to buy those with wrinkled skin, broken skin, or too many deteriorated grains.
- Looking at the surface, red kidney beans look like “chicken kidneys” with full grains and a ruddy color.
- Smell, if it smells stinky and sour, it is spoiled red kidney beans.
- The surface of the bean should be shiny, and the body should be full.
Red Kidney Beans Weight Loss Recipe — Chili Con Carne
- 600g mince beef
- Half a chopped onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 red peppers (seeded)
- Diced carrot 150g
- Green pepper diced 100g
- Diced red bell pepper 100g
- Sweet corn kernels 150g
- 1 chunk beef tomato
- 1 can of red kidney beans
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Hungarian paprika powder
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- 2 bay leaves
- A pinch of salt
- Black coarse pepper to taste
- Red kidney beans drained and set aside, or canned red kidney beans (save time)
- Pour the olive oil into the pan and heat it up. Add the chopped onion and fry till soft, add the diced carrot and minced garlic, and stir-fry to taste.
- Add Hungarian paprika powder, paprika powder, cumin seeds, chili flakes and stir fry, add the minced meat and sauté until fragrant.
- Add diced tomato paste and boiling water to boil, cover and simmer for 40 minutes on low heat.
- Stew until the meat is tender, add diced sweet red pepper, tomato cubes, red kidney beans, diced green pepper, corn kernels, season with salt and black pepper and cook until the ingredients are soft and fragrant.
Supplement For Obesity
Benefit of Spirulina
- Rich in a variety of nutrients, it can be called a natural multivitamin.
- Aid in weight loss.
- Beneficial for male infertility.
- Beneficial for allergic rhinitis.
- Good for fatigue.
- Beneficial for chronic hepatitis C.
- Beneficial for Thalassemia.
- Beneficial for NAFLD
- Improve nutritional status.
- Increase detoxification.
- Beneficial for hyperlipidemia.
Benefit of Now Foods Omega-3, Molecularly Distilled 30 Softgels
- Fight Depression and Anxiety.
- Improve Eye Health
- Promote Brain Health During Pregnancy and Early Life.
- Improve Risk Factors for Heart Disease.
- Reduce Symptoms of ADHD in Children.
- Reduce Symptoms of Metabolic Syndrome.
- Fight Inflammation.
- Fight Autoimmune Diseases.
- Improve Mental Disorders.
- Fight Age-Related Mental Decline and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- May Help Prevent Cancer.
- Reduce Asthma in Children.
- Reduce Fat in Your Liver.
- Improve Bone and Joint Health.
- Alleviate Menstrual Pain.
- May Improve Sleep.
- Good For Your Skin
1. Maintain Heart Health
2. Treat Mental Illness
3. Help Lose Weight
4. Support eye health
5. Relieve rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
6. Maintain skin health
7. Helps baby vision and hand-eye coordination
8. Reduce liver fat
9. Improve symptoms of depression
10. Improve ADHD in children
11.Improve memory in the elderly
12. Improve asthma symptoms and allergy risk
13. Improve bone health
Benefit of Vitamin D-3
1. Reduce fracture and fall risk
2. Good for migraine
3. Beneficial for NAFLD
4. Beneficial for sarcopenia
5. Beneficial for chronic urticaria
6. Benign paroxysmal postural vertigo
7. Beneficial for sleep disorders
8. Beneficial for knee osteoarthritis
9. Beneficial for pneumonia prevention
10. Beneficial for new coronavirus infection
11. Reduce the incidence of preeclampsia
12. beneficial for autism
13. Beneficial for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
14. Beneficial Cancer Events
15. good for TB
16. Beneficial Helicobacter pylori infection
17. good for gestational diabetes
18. Beneficial for blood lipid regulation
19. Boost male hormones (androgens)
20. Reduced low birth weight and small gestational age births
21. Aids in weight loss (weight loss)
22. prevent cardiovascular disease
23. good for multiple sclerosis
24. Beneficial for asthma improvement
25. Beneficial for major depression
26. Beneficial for Type 2 Diabetes
27. Reduce premature birth rates
28. Beneficial for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
29. Beneficial for older people’s athletic ability (walking speed)?
30. Improve lower back pain?
31. Beneficial for atopic dermatitis
32. good blood pressure regulation
33. Beneficial for female pattern hair loss
34. Reduce the chance of cognitive impairment
35. Reducing Cold Events: Acute Respiratory Infections
36. Improve breast cancer prognosis and mortality
37. Beneficial Fatigue Phenomenon
38. Beneficial for irritable bowel syndrome
39. Reduce the incidence of schizophrenia
40. Mortality of hospitalized patients
41. Reduces the risk of stridor and asthma in offspring£9.00