Benefit of Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- Scavenge free radicals, prevent skin aging, and improve skin damage
- Reduce and prevent wrinkles, improve skin luster and elasticity
- Improve dark circles and enlarged pores
- Lipoic acid regenerates vitamins C, E, coenzyme Q10 that have lost their antioxidant capacity, and enhances antioxidant levels
- Improve memory decline and promote brain health
- Lipoic acid helps maintain liver health
- Lipoic acid has a protective effect on the retina
- This product may help stabilize blood sugar
- Lipoic acid is extremely important for energy production
- Lipoic acid can regenerate by itself and has a long-lasting effect.
1. Improve immune system function.
2. Maintain the function of joint movement.
3. Balance normal blood sugar levels.
4. Rich in antioxidants to absorb harmful free radicals.
5. Helps maintain normal levels of cholesterol.
6. Maintain healthy lung function
7. Improve mental clarity
8. Reduce stress and overcome depression
9. Improve the sexual function and prevent erectile dysfunction.£18.91
Benefit of Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Rejuvenate cell mitochondria and maintain their normal energy production, thus maintaining health
- Is a premium fat burning nutrient with stress management and nervous system protection benefits
- Restore the metabolism of fat and blood sugar to normal, promote better metabolism and brain function
- It has a high protective effect on the circulatory system of hyperglycemia
- Restore brain energy, prevent brain damage and decline, reduce free radicals and fat formation
- Has higher mental energy levels and better concentration
- Can improve the clarity of thinking, more alertness and greater awareness of perception
- It has the effect of reducing neutral fat and bad cholesterol, and can also inhibit the accumulation of liver and myocardial fat
- Helps increase protein muscle mass while reducing “leptin resistance”
- It is especially good at protecting nerve cells and has a very significant effect on nerve regeneration
- Increases production of serotonin and dopamine, making it a true natural antidepressant
- Restorative and energizing to the liver, helps metabolize calories in a more youthful manner
- It easily crosses the blood-brain barrier to support cognitive function, improve memory and learning ability
- It can help the brain memory of the elderly and prevent the decline of memory in the elderly
- Helps to slow down degeneration or even restore brain function after stroke traumatic brain injury
- Helps improve children with autism
- It has a direct anti-aging effect on mitochondria and reverses memory loss
- It is a fat-soluble anti-gasification agent and is highly active in nerves; provides excellent protection from stress and excitotoxic damage
- Helps maintain the normal secretion of thyroid hormones.
- Helps maintain normal growth, development, neuromuscular function.
- Regulates cellular oxidation.
- Improves cognitive memory function (under stress)
- Benefits phenylketonuria
- Good for depression
- Benefits schizophrenia
- Improves narcolepsy/narcolepsy
- Can improve human immune function.
- Can prevent cancer and fight cancer.
- Can protect the heart muscle.
- Protects the liver.
- Is an antioxidant.
- Can be involved in the treatment of diabetes.
- Protects and repairs cells.
- Improve vision and prevent eye diseases