After COVID-19 attack, cough, brain fog, loss of sense of smell, sequelae of diagnosis followed one after another, and the real test began after the negative results, but what are the sequelae of diagnosis? How long will it last? We will take you to know what the sequelae of the COVID-19 are, which sequelae have the highest incidence rate, and introduce the four major groups of Long Covid.
Diagnosed sequelae – what is a long Covid? Long Covid definition
Long term effects of COVID-19 sequelae, commonly known as Long COVID-19, are defined by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as: symptoms that last for one month and more than three months after diagnosis are called Long COVID-19. It is called long-term COVID-19 syndrome, or sequelae of COVID-19.
Long Covid is when the diagnosed person is not contagious, then the sequelae of COVID-19 emerge. According to statistics, 30% of the diagnosed patients will have sequelae of the COVID-19, among which women are higher, but the fatality rate of men is higher.
Studies have found that 90% of patients with COVID-19 have mild symptoms. However, after developing sequelae of COVID-19, some people have cognitive problems, such as fatigue, wheezing, and brain fog, which in turn affect daily life or work ability.
Pay attention after diagnosis! 4 types of people are at risk of long COVID-19
The study pointed out that the following 4 groups are at higher risk of contracting the long COVID-19.
According to the US CDC study, the risk of the elderly over the age of 65 suffering from the new crown is 10% higher than that of 18-64 years old, especially those with kidney and mental problems.
- Female group
The study found that women are more likely to have symptoms of long COVID-19, 54% of women diagnosed with long COVID-19, and 37% of men.
- Severe COVID-19
The study found that those diagnosed with severe illness also more often have symptoms of the long COVID-19.
- Chronic disease or the following conditions
Respiratory disease, obesity, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, chronic cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, post-organ transplant or metastatic cancer.
What are the sequelae of diagnosis?
Studies have pointed out that the initial sequelae of the COVID-19 usually include: fatigue, dry cough, wheezing, headache, muscle aches, chest tightness and sore throat.
Six months after diagnosis, the most common symptoms were fatigue, post-exertional discomfort, and brain fog. In addition, 85% of the recurrences of COVID-19 sequelae were due to exercise, physical or mental activity, and stress. The sequelae are as follow:
Neurologic symptoms occur in one-third of the sequelae of the diagnosis, and these symptoms may persist for weeks or months after the diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Brain fog (difficulty thinking, reasoning, or concentrating)
- Anosmia (loss of taste and loss of smell)
- Blurred vision or double vision
Severe cases of COVID-19 can cause long-term heart damage, but sometimes mild cases can also have recurring or chronic heart and blood vessel problems.
- Dizziness when standing (orthostatic hypotension)
- Blood clots and venous vascular damage
- Heart palpitations
- Chest pain
Some COVID-19 sequelae can lead to problems with lack of oxygen in the lungs and body.
- Hypoxia (low levels of oxygen in body tissues)
- Tired easily
4.Mental health symptoms
A series of psychological problems sometimes appear after the diagnosis of the COVID-19, which may be caused by the virus itself, or it may be caused by extreme stress.
- Insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Hair loss
- Have loose bowels
- Stomach upset
- Intermittent fever
- Abnormal menstruation
Do I have COVID-19 sequelae? 13 common sequelae of diagnosis
The study found that the most common probability of sequelae 2 months after the diagnosis of the COVID-19 is as follows:
- Fatigue: 84%
- Discomfort after exertion: 70%
- Brain fog: 64%
- Breathing: 61%
- Chest tightness: 56%
- Skin tingling: 55%
- Headache: 53%
- Insomnia: 51%
- Memory loss: 50%
- Muscle soreness: 50%
- Palpitations: 49%
- Dizziness, vertigo, balance problems: 43%
- Difficulty breathing: 42%
Best Books to Read About Covid-19 – Just Click to Buy
COVID-19 The Pandemic that never should have happened and how to stop the next one
‘Excellent . . . analyses clearly and authoritatively how the coronavirus pandemic played out, what governments should have done, and what we need to do when it happens again – as it undoubtedly will’ Financial Times. ‘You could not hope for a better guide to the pandemic world order than Debora MacKenzie, who’s been on this story from the start.
Covid-10 Prevention and Early Treatment
Peter Tremblay and Dr. John Chang bring you a holistic approach to the prevention and early treatment of COVID-19 that can also be applied to the flu. Introducing COVID-19 Prevention and Early Treatment: The Naturopathic Wellness Way, a holistic guide to maintaining and building your natural immunity against COVID-19 and the flu.
Prevent and Control of Covid-19
Shanghai COVID-19 Medical Treatment Expert Team edits this timely guide for effective prevention and control of COVID-19. Readers will obtain useful guidance on prevention and control of COVID-19 in different places ranging from homes, outdoors, workplaces, etc. You will know “What is the purpose and significance of home quarantine?”, ” When do you need to wear a mask?”,
Supplement to Strengthen Your Immune System – Buy From Amazon
Benefit of Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids
- Enhance immune function, prevent colds It can help white blood cells fight bacteria and viruses and enhance immunity.
- Promote wound healing It is a nutrient required for collagen production. Collagen is an important component of connective tissue, which can maintain a tight arrangement between cells and promote skin wound healing.
- Whitening, anti-aging, skin health.
- Anti-cancer, antioxidant.
- Delay the occurrence of cataracts.
- Prevent cardiovascular disease.
NOW Foods Eve is one of the best products in the multivitamin category for women. It is an ideal dietary supplement for active women. A single capsule contains multiple vitamins and minerals. It
- Supports the musculoskeletal system,
- Supports the immune system and
- Supplements our body with various micro and macroelements.
- Helps maintain dark vision
- Improves skin and mucous membrane health
- Improve calcium absorption,
- Help bones and teeth grow and develop
- Helps maintain normal physiology of nerves and muscles
- Helps reduce free radical production
- Improve skin and blood cell health
- Activates coagulation proteins in the liver and blood,
- Contributing to the normal coagulation function of the blood
- Promote bone calcification
- Promote iron absorption
- Promotes collagen formation to aid in wound healing
- Contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Helps in the transport and utilization of oxygen
- It is a component of insulin and various enzymes
- Helps maintain growth and reproductive function
- Promotes protein synthesis in skin tissue
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart, muscles and nerves
- Helps maintain normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Contributes to the normal development of bones and teeth
1. Helps with iron deficiency anemia
2. Helps with Postpartum Depression
3. Helps to improve migraine conditions
4. Contribute to Children’s Intellectual Development
5. Helps improve Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
6. Helps to improve fatigue caused by iron deficiency
7. Contribute to hemoglobin formation
8. Helps maintain muscle health
9. Reduction of tiredness and fatique
10.Strengthen immune system.
1. Improve immune system function.
2. Maintain the function of joint movement.
3. Balance normal blood sugar levels.
4. Rich in antioxidants to absorb harmful free radicals.
5. Helps maintain normal levels of cholesterol.
6. Maintain healthy lung function
7. Improve mental clarity
8. Reduce stress and overcome depression
9. Improve the sexual function and prevent erectile dysfunction.£18.91
1. Reduce fracture and fall risk
2. good for migraine
3. Beneficial for NAFLD
4. Beneficial for sarcopenia
5. Beneficial for chronic urticaria
6. Benign paroxysmal postural vertigo
7. Beneficial for sleep disorders
8. Beneficial for knee osteoarthritis
9. Beneficial for pneumonia prevention
10. Beneficial for new coronavirus infection
11. Reduce the incidence of preeclampsia
12. beneficial for autism
13. Beneficial for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
14. Beneficial Cancer Events
15. good for TB
16. Beneficial Helicobacter pylori infection
17. good for gestational diabetes
18. Beneficial for blood lipid regulation
19. Boost male hormones (androgens)
20. Reduced low birth weight and small gestational age births
21. Aids in weight loss (weight loss)
22. prevent cardiovascular disease
23. good for multiple sclerosis
24. Beneficial for asthma improvement
25. Beneficial for major depression
26. Beneficial for Type 2 Diabetes
27. Reduce premature birth rates
28. Beneficial for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
29. Beneficial for older people’s athletic ability (walking speed)?
30. Improve lower back pain?
31. Beneficial for atopic dermatitis
32. good blood pressure regulation
33. Beneficial for female pattern hair loss
34. Reduce the chance of cognitive impairment
35. Reducing Cold Events: Acute Respiratory Infections
36. Improve breast cancer prognosis and mortality
37. Beneficial Fatigue Phenomenon
38. Beneficial for irritable bowel syndrome
39. Reduce the incidence of schizophrenia
40. Mortality of hospitalized patients
41. Reduces the risk of stridor and asthma in offspring
Benefit of Vitamin E
- Reduce the oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids
- Helps maintain cell membrane integrity
- Improve skin and blood cell health
- Helps reduce free radical production
- Improve your chances of getting pregnant
- Maintain youthful energy
- Maintain health
- Stay away from sensitive conditions
- Promote circulation in the body
- Regulate physiology
- Good for female fertility
Covid-19 Medical Products – Just Click to Buy From Amazon
One-Step rapid Lateral Flow Test for COVID-19
- SARS-CoV-2 Antigen, please read the patient information leaflet
- Registered with MHRA and CE Marked and duly approved under Coronavirus Test Devices Approvals (CTDA) Amendment Regulations 2021
- Speedychecks tests are manufactured and packaged in a sterile environment
20 Pack FFP2 Mask Black
【Meets European Standard】Our FFP2 mask adhere to European Standard FFP2, and these protective masks have been qualified by professional inspection. The filter efficiency of this mask is to be over 94%, which can be used with confidence.
【4 Layer Filters Protection】These disposable FFP2 masks are made of 1 non-woven fabric outer layer…
EUMEPRO FFP2 Comfort L – FFP2 masks manufactured AND certified in Germany
PURE MADE IN GERMANY: FFP2 masks directly from the German manufacturer! EUMEPRO FFP2 masks are manufactured AND certified in Germany. Raw material and production facilities also come from Germany – Quality Pure Made in Germany – safe AND comfortable
10 Pack Transparent Safety Face Shield Full Protection
- MUST PEEL OFF PROTECTIVE FILM
- PET Clear Shield to Protect. Foam Band for Long Term Comfort
- Reusable Face Cover- Use a Sanitiser Wipe to Clean
- Instructions for Use: There is a protective film to protect the face shield from being scratched during transportation. Please remove the protective film before use.
Smartstar_UK Full face eye cover visor shield (3 Pcs+ 1 extra free), CE Approved, UK seller
Full face eye cover visor shield ( 3Pcs + 1 extra free) , total 4 Pcs. CE Approved : meet EU health & safety standards , EN149:2001 +A1 2009 . Simple , light , clean , item only weight 40g , very easy to wear , don’t feel any weight when wearing it .
2pcs Safety Visor Face Shield with Liftable Visor, Reusable PVC Shield Full-Face Visor
Liftable visor unique special feature. Our safety visor face shield is different to others because the shield can be conveniently lifted up and then down while it remains attached to the frame. The design also allows you to wear glasses and face masks underneath the visor. Effective protection for your safety. The wrap-around face shield covers your entire face from your forehead to below your chin and extends to your ears