COVID-19 is a type of pneumonia caused by a virus called SARSCoV-2. The virus first appeared in Wuhan, China at the end of 2019. The original English name of the disease, COVID-19, stands for “Coronavirus Infectious Disease 2019”
What are the symptoms of COVID-19
Symptoms usually start 4 or 5 days after infection, and some people may not have symptoms until 2 weeks later, and some people have no symptoms at all. A symptomatic infected person may develop symptoms including: fever, cough, headache, sore throat, abnormal sense of smell or taste, fatigue, chills, muscle aches and difficulty breathing. Some people experience digestive problems such as nausea or diarrhea. Skin symptoms may also occur, such as reddish-purple spots on the fingers or toes. But it’s unclear why or how often this happens. For most people, symptoms get better within a few weeks. But a small number of patients, especially those who are elderly or have multiple chronic diseases, will deteriorate to the point where they cannot breathe on their own and need to be intubated for ventilator treatment. In the worst case, it may lead to death. Although children can get COVID-19, they are less likely than adults to develop severe symptoms.
How COVID-19 Spreads
The virus of COVID-19 is mainly transmitted from person to person. When an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks near others, the virus is spread to others nearby by tiny particles in the lungs and airways of the infected person. This phenomenon can be easily observed in past cluster infection events, such as in various means of transportation, including cars, buses, MRT, boats, and airplanes, or indoor gatherings, such as catering, conferences, etc. Transmission is easier between people living together, so household infections often occur. Large-scale cluster infection events may also occur if infected persons seek medical treatment or are hospitalized in the hospital. It is also possible for the few reported viruses to spread from infected people to animals, such as pets. There is currently no evidence that people can get the virus from pets. It is worth noting that even if an infected person does not show any symptoms, it is possible to transmit the virus to others.
Those at risk of serious illness
This depends on the patient’s age and health. The risk of severe disease increases with age. The incidence of severe illness is also higher if you have other health problems, such as severe heart disease, chronic kidney disease, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, HIV infection or obesity. Suspected to be infected with new coronary pneumonia, how to detect and confirm the diagnosis? The tests used to diagnose COVID-19 are “nucleic acid tests” or “antigen tests”. Nucleic acid tests look for the genetic material of the virus in the sample, while antigen tests look for the protein of the virus in the sample. Antigen tests can give results faster than most nucleic acid tests, but they are not as accurate as nucleic acid tests. They were more likely to give a “false negative” result: a test that came back negative when the patient was actually infected. The method currently used around the world is a more accurate nucleic acid test.
There is also a blood test that shows whether a person has had COVID-19 in the past. This is called an “antibody test”. Usually only used as epidemiological surveys, use them to know how many people in a certain area are infected. How to prevent new coronary pneumonia? From the experience of Taiwan and other countries, strict epidemic prevention and control measures, coupled with wearing masks and disinfecting with alcohol or cleaning solutions, can effectively prevent the spread of the virus. Another effective method is to make the public immune to the new crown pneumonia virus. If enough people are vaccinated to become immune, the virus will be unable to infect or cause severe symptoms. Therefore, experts believe that a vaccine will be one of the most important ways to control the new crown pneumonia pandemic.
At present, countries around the world are doing their best to study the vaccine for new coronary pneumonia. In the United States, the first vaccines were launched in late 2020 through emergency authorization. At present, many countries also introduce vaccines of different brands through emergency authorization. But while we wait for vaccine coverage to reach the majority of the population, there are other steps that can be taken to slow the spread. To protect themselves and others, everyone should be doing these things, even those who have been vaccinated:
1. When you need to go out, please wear a mask. When wearing it, please make sure that the mask covers your mouth and nose. When removing the mask, make sure not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
2. Maintain “social distance” and avoid contact with sick people. If you need to go out, please try to keep a distance of at least 1~2 meters from others.
3. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Especially when touching surfaces that are frequently touched by many people (such as doorknobs or railings). You can also use hand sanitizer to clean your hands, and using alcohol is also a convenient and effective method.
4. Avoid traveling to countries or regions where COVID-19 is prevalent. COVID-19 is a dangerous and highly contagious disease. In order to protect the health of yourself, your family, friends and others, please follow the relevant recommendations, and let us do our part to prevent the epidemic!
Best Books to Read About Covid-19 – Just Click to Buy
COVID-19 The Pandemic that never should have happened and how to stop the next one
‘Excellent . . . analyses clearly and authoritatively how the coronavirus pandemic played out, what governments should have done, and what we need to do when it happens again – as it undoubtedly will’ Financial Times. ‘You could not hope for a better guide to the pandemic world order than Debora MacKenzie, who’s been on this story from the start.
Covid-10 Prevention and Early Treatment
Peter Tremblay and Dr. John Chang bring you a holistic approach to the prevention and early treatment of COVID-19 that can also be applied to the flu. Introducing COVID-19 Prevention and Early Treatment: The Naturopathic Wellness Way, a holistic guide to maintaining and building your natural immunity against COVID-19 and the flu.
Prevent and Control of Covid-19
Shanghai COVID-19 Medical Treatment Expert Team edits this timely guide for effective prevention and control of COVID-19. Readers will obtain useful guidance on prevention and control of COVID-19 in different places ranging from homes, outdoors, workplaces, etc. You will know “What is the purpose and significance of home quarantine?”, ” When do you need to wear a mask?”,
Supplement to Strengthen Your Immune System – Buy From Amazon
Benefit of Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids
- Enhance immune function, prevent colds It can help white blood cells fight bacteria and viruses and enhance immunity.
- Promote wound healing It is a nutrient required for collagen production. Collagen is an important component of connective tissue, which can maintain a tight arrangement between cells and promote skin wound healing.
- Whitening, anti-aging, skin health.
- Anti-cancer, antioxidant.
- Delay the occurrence of cataracts.
- Prevent cardiovascular disease.
NOW Foods Eve is one of the best products in the multivitamin category for women. It is an ideal dietary supplement for active women. A single capsule contains multiple vitamins and minerals. It
- Supports the musculoskeletal system,
- Supports the immune system and
- Supplements our body with various micro and macroelements.
- Helps maintain dark vision
- Improves skin and mucous membrane health
- Improve calcium absorption,
- Help bones and teeth grow and develop
- Helps maintain normal physiology of nerves and muscles
- Helps reduce free radical production
- Improve skin and blood cell health
- Activates coagulation proteins in the liver and blood,
- Contributing to the normal coagulation function of the blood
- Promote bone calcification
- Promote iron absorption
- Promotes collagen formation to aid in wound healing
- Contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Helps in the transport and utilization of oxygen
- It is a component of insulin and various enzymes
- Helps maintain growth and reproductive function
- Promotes protein synthesis in skin tissue
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart, muscles and nerves
- Helps maintain normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Contributes to the normal development of bones and teeth
1. Helps with iron deficiency anemia
2. Helps with Postpartum Depression
3. Helps to improve migraine conditions
4. Contribute to Children’s Intellectual Development
5. Helps improve Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
6. Helps to improve fatigue caused by iron deficiency
7. Contribute to hemoglobin formation
8. Helps maintain muscle health
9. Reduction of tiredness and fatique
10.Strengthen immune system.
1. Improve immune system function.
2. Maintain the function of joint movement.
3. Balance normal blood sugar levels.
4. Rich in antioxidants to absorb harmful free radicals.
5. Helps maintain normal levels of cholesterol.
6. Maintain healthy lung function
7. Improve mental clarity
8. Reduce stress and overcome depression
9. Improve the sexual function and prevent erectile dysfunction.£18.91
1. Reduce fracture and fall risk
2. good for migraine
3. Beneficial for NAFLD
4. Beneficial for sarcopenia
5. Beneficial for chronic urticaria
6. Benign paroxysmal postural vertigo
7. Beneficial for sleep disorders
8. Beneficial for knee osteoarthritis
9. Beneficial for pneumonia prevention
10. Beneficial for new coronavirus infection
11. Reduce the incidence of preeclampsia
12. beneficial for autism
13. Beneficial for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
14. Beneficial Cancer Events
15. good for TB
16. Beneficial Helicobacter pylori infection
17. good for gestational diabetes
18. Beneficial for blood lipid regulation
19. Boost male hormones (androgens)
20. Reduced low birth weight and small gestational age births
21. Aids in weight loss (weight loss)
22. prevent cardiovascular disease
23. good for multiple sclerosis
24. Beneficial for asthma improvement
25. Beneficial for major depression
26. Beneficial for Type 2 Diabetes
27. Reduce premature birth rates
28. Beneficial for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
29. Beneficial for older people’s athletic ability (walking speed)?
30. Improve lower back pain?
31. Beneficial for atopic dermatitis
32. good blood pressure regulation
33. Beneficial for female pattern hair loss
34. Reduce the chance of cognitive impairment
35. Reducing Cold Events: Acute Respiratory Infections
36. Improve breast cancer prognosis and mortality
37. Beneficial Fatigue Phenomenon
38. Beneficial for irritable bowel syndrome
39. Reduce the incidence of schizophrenia
40. Mortality of hospitalized patients
41. Reduces the risk of stridor and asthma in offspring
Benefit of Vitamin E
- Reduce the oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids
- Helps maintain cell membrane integrity
- Improve skin and blood cell health
- Helps reduce free radical production
- Improve your chances of getting pregnant
- Maintain youthful energy
- Maintain health
- Stay away from sensitive conditions
- Promote circulation in the body
- Regulate physiology
- Good for female fertility
Covid-19 Medical Products – Just Click to Buy From Amazon
One-Step rapid Lateral Flow Test for COVID-19
- SARS-CoV-2 Antigen, please read the patient information leaflet
- Registered with MHRA and CE Marked and duly approved under Coronavirus Test Devices Approvals (CTDA) Amendment Regulations 2021
- Speedychecks tests are manufactured and packaged in a sterile environment
20 Pack FFP2 Mask Black
【Meets European Standard】Our FFP2 mask adhere to European Standard FFP2, and these protective masks have been qualified by professional inspection. The filter efficiency of this mask is to be over 94%, which can be used with confidence.
【4 Layer Filters Protection】These disposable FFP2 masks are made of 1 non-woven fabric outer layer…
EUMEPRO FFP2 Comfort L – FFP2 masks manufactured AND certified in Germany
PURE MADE IN GERMANY: FFP2 masks directly from the German manufacturer! EUMEPRO FFP2 masks are manufactured AND certified in Germany. Raw material and production facilities also come from Germany – Quality Pure Made in Germany – safe AND comfortable
10 Pack Transparent Safety Face Shield Full Protection
- MUST PEEL OFF PROTECTIVE FILM
- PET Clear Shield to Protect. Foam Band for Long Term Comfort
- Reusable Face Cover- Use a Sanitiser Wipe to Clean
- Instructions for Use: There is a protective film to protect the face shield from being scratched during transportation. Please remove the protective film before use.
Smartstar_UK Full face eye cover visor shield (3 Pcs+ 1 extra free), CE Approved, UK seller
Full face eye cover visor shield ( 3Pcs + 1 extra free) , total 4 Pcs. CE Approved : meet EU health & safety standards , EN149:2001 +A1 2009 . Simple , light , clean , item only weight 40g , very easy to wear , don’t feel any weight when wearing it .
2pcs Safety Visor Face Shield with Liftable Visor, Reusable PVC Shield Full-Face Visor
Liftable visor unique special feature. Our safety visor face shield is different to others because the shield can be conveniently lifted up and then down while it remains attached to the frame. The design also allows you to wear glasses and face masks underneath the visor. Effective protection for your safety. The wrap-around face shield covers your entire face from your forehead to below your chin and extends to your ears