To avoid unnecessary misunderstandings, let’s make it clear that the following content is only for diabetics, not for normal, healthy people without blood sugar problems. Can diabetics eat eggs with wheat bread for breakfast? No matter whether you are obese diabetics with fatty liver or thin diabetics with weak pancreas function, you should not eat wheat bread or oatmeal for breakfast. There are reasons behind it. We will talk about obese diabetics with fatty liver first.
The goal for obese diabetics is obvious, and the ultimate goal of reversing diabetes is to reverse fatty liver so as to return the blood sugar to normal, that is fasting blood sugar is 5.6mmol/L or below. The most important of all would be the ideal glycosylated hemoglobin level, which is reduced to 5.6% or below. Finally, and hopefully, there is no need to take diabetes drugs.
How to reverse fatty liver? One of the most important things is to lower the insulin in your body. If you are a diabetic and have not tested fasting insulin during the whole course of treatment. I think it is not ideal. If you have not tested fasting insulin, you will not know whether you have insulin resistance. You will not know how your pancreas functions. For obese diabetics with fatty liver, their fasting insulin is high. What impact does high fasting insulin have on the body? High fasting insulin will make it difficult for the liver to burn fat. In other words, if you want to reverse fatty liver, you must lower fasting insulin to a normal level. You may ask, if we take eggs, wheat bread and oatmeal for breakfast, will your insulin go up or down? The answer is that it will go up significantly! Again, you may ask if you take eggs and avocado for breakfast, will your insulin go up or down? The answer is “go up”, but the rise is just a little. If your breakfast is just drinking water, tea or black coffee, your insulin will not rise, but slowly drop. It is because fasting can actually help the body lower insulin. It is the reason why there are many obese diabetics with fatty liver, they prefer to eat two meals a day instead of eating three meals a day. They completely give up breakfast and only eat lunch and dinner. Their blood sugar will soon be significantly improved.
So if you want to help obese diabetics with fatty liver, the most important thing is to reduce the insulin in their body so as to reverse the fatty liver. Wheat bread and oatmeals are starchy. When you swallow the first bite of wheat bread or oatmeal, your body has already stopped burning fat. How can you successfully reverse diabetes without burning the fat in your liver? In the same way, if you eat fruits (high fructose) between meals, on your first bite of fruit, your body has already stopped burning fat.
In our community, we have never seen an obese diabetic with a fatty liver who can successfully reverse the diabetes by eating wheat bread and oatmeal in the morning. Also, we have witnessed many successful examples of reversing diabetes by eating two meals a day and no longer needing medicine. If you are obese and diabetic with fatty liver and don’t want to eat more medicine, you must not eat less and eat more. It is all because, with each meal you take, your insulin level will be triggered.
Why should thin diabetics with weak pancreas not eat wheat bread and oatmeal for breakfast? The reason is simple. Thin diabetics have high blood sugar, not because of fatty liver, but poor pancreas function. The worse the pancreas function is, the higher the fasting blood sugar will be. In an ideal situation, the blood sugar should not rise more than 1.7mmol/L two hours after a meal. Let’s assume your blood sugar only rises by 1.7 mmol/L two hours after eating wheat bread and oatmeal. But don’t forget that the fasting blood sugar of thin diabetic patients is often on the high side. Assume your fasting blood sugar is 7 mmol/L. After you take wheat bread or oatmeal, your blood sugar rises by 1.7 mmol/L, then your blood sugar level will be 8.7 mmol/L. On the contrary, if you just take eggs and avocado, your blood sugar only rises a little.
All because thin diabetics’ sugar level is usually high before breakfast. That is why thin diabetics should not take wheat bread or oatmeal for breakfast. Since obese diabetics with fatty liver or thin diabetics with weak pancreatic function should not eat wheat bread and wheat husks, why are some people insisting on taking starch in your breakfast?
The oral medicine for early treatment of diabetes is Metformin and Sulfonylurea agents. Sulfonylureas agents often cause hypoglycemia. It is usually taken in the morning or later. If you take Sulfonylureas agents in the morning, but do not eat starch for breakfast, it is easy to get hypoglycemia. If you have this situation, remember to consult your doctor about your medication problems. In fact, eating starch for breakfast is purely to accommodate medication
We often emphasize that we should not use diets to accommodate medication, but should take medicine to accommodate our diet. Many skinny diabetics do not eat starch in the morning, and they eat eggs and avocado. Not only will there be no hypoglycemia, but most people can also maintain the glycosylated hemoglobin below 6.4%. That is pre-diabetes status.
We hope you understand why diabetics should not eat wheat bread and oatmeal for breakfast. It is all because you cannot reverse your insulin, fatty liver and blood sugar.
1. Promote methyl transfer
2. Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells, keep the body’s hematopoietic function in a normal state, prevent pernicious anemia; maintain the health of the nervous system
3. In the form of coenzyme, it can increase the utilization rate of folic acid and promote the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
4. It has the function of activating amino acids and promotes the biosynthesis of nucleic acids, which can promote the synthesis of proteins, which plays an important role in the growth and development of infants and young children.
5. Metabolize fatty acids so that fats, carbohydrates, and proteins are properly used by the body
6. Eliminate irritability, concentrate, enhance memory and balance
7. It is an indispensable vitamin for the healthy functioning of the nervous system and participates in the formation of a lipoprotein in the nervous tissue
Benefit of Beef Gelatin
- Collagen and gelatin contribute to the infrastructure of connective tissue throughout. Regular consumption of these proteins helps repair and care for the intestines, skin, hair, tendons, cartilage, bones and joints.
- Supports joint health, comfort and mobility.
- Supports gut health and digestion due to the role of amino acids in promoting the integrity of the gut lining
- Boost muscle mass
- Reduce hunger
- Supports bone health
- Assist with blood sugar control
- Supports cognitive functions, including memory and learning
- Helps Athletic Performance and Recovery
- Helps maintain healthy, youthful skin
- Promotes healthy hair and strong nails
- Promote quality sleep